Top 5 Reasons We Use A Water-Fed Pole to Clean Windows
Updated: Aug 14, 2020
First off, what exactly is a water-fed pole system? A Water-fed pole system includes a filtration unit (tank), extendable carbon-fiber pole, and a specially designed brush for scrubbing glass, all powered by a water source on a business or home.
The water enters the system from the home or business, and is first purified by a carbon filter, then flows through a reverse osmosis housing and filter, and finally exits through a di-ionization filter. This results in 100% pure water, which is then applied to the window without the use of any chemicals, minerals, or soaps. In other words, once the window is scrubbed with the brush, the rinse water is completely pure with zero parts per million, and the windows dry 100% spotless for the best window washing results.
While we still offer traditional window cleaning with a squeegee, below are the top 5 reasons why we prefer the water-fed pole system.
1. Zero Environmental Impact No chemicals are used in the cleaning process, just the cleaning power of 100% pure water.
2. Cleaner, Longer Windows stay cleaner for longer periods of time when compared to a window washed with the traditional mop/soap/squeegee method. The soap residue left behind will attract more particulates from the air over time, and this phenomenon can often result in a hazy window.
3. Minimal Landscape Footprint The use of extension poles reduces potential damage to shrubs and flower beds around your house. Furthermore, not planting a ladder into a flower bed is an added bonus!
4. Not JUST Window Cleaning Cleaning windows with a water-fed pole is not only the best option for cleaning glass, but the surrounding window frames are scrubbed clean as well. Scrubbing the frame clean is necessary to avoid dirt particles from dripping onto the glass during the rinse phase. This ensures a 100% spot-free window when dry.
5. Water-Fed Poles Are Safer! Extendable carbon-fiber poles can be extended anywhere between 30 and 60 feet, therefore the use of ladders are minimized. Ladders can’t always be avoided, but a water-fed pole will reach 99% of the windows on residential window cleaning clients. The less climbs up a ladder, the safer!
To check out some of our work at Texan Window Cleaning, see our Gallery! If you’re ready to book your window cleaning, pressure washing, or gutter cleaning, please contact us today via our Contact Us page!